Thursday, April 14, 2016

{Great Gatsby Party}



It was my birthday recently... {two months ago "recently"} One thing I love is the 1920's! So I figured it's my last year in my 20's let's go Great Gatsby style. So I took a little trip over to Pinterest to start my inspiration board. Since it was just a few friends over I wanted to keep it simple. However, "simple" always ends up being more stress. I just can't seem to have a stress free party. There's never enough time to get all my details hashed out before guest start arriving. I got simple decorations from Ross, Walmart, and Party City. I made the sparkly bottles out of recycled bottles and glitter spray paint. Overally it still worked out in the end... I might need to hire an assistant though.. I am now taking applications. 

menu
{links below}


Sparkling cider














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig