Tuesday, January 12, 2016

CopyCat Tuesday {Mommy and Me}

My first post of the new year! I thought I would do a little twist on copycat Tuesday. Do a little mommy/daughter fashion. My little mini me loves to dress like me...{usually}. She also has a mind of her own. If we kind of match then she gets excited. I'm not so sure she would wear this outfit without me. She just is starting to have her own style now. We bought her outfit a year or so ago. Her top was from Target. A little peplum high low top, and the leggings more recently from walmart. She totally rocks it too! I'm sure this won't be the last mommy/daughter Fashion post! Happy New Year everyone!







Shop our Outfit


Riley:
 Top: Target
Bottoms: Walmart
Boots: Nordstromrack 

Mommy:
Top : Ross {similar}
Bottoms: Ross {Similar}
Boots: Amazon.com 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig