Friday, August 7, 2015

Fashion Friday {Aloha!}

Well we've been in Hawaii for two months now and I still don't feel settled in. I haven't shared many pictures of our new house or much of anything besides the occasional beach picture on instagram @ashley.reed 
It's been really hard to get used to our new schedule and routine with school starting so early and my lack of sleep. I barely get my makeup on anymore. So I managed to get it together for Fashion Friday and I'm hoping to get more soon. 







Everything is pretty much casual here so I figured this was fitting for my first one in Hawaii!

Aloha!!



Shop my outfit 

Kimono: Forever21.com
Romper: Forever21 {exact}
Shoes: Loveculture {similar}
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig