Monday, April 13, 2015

Mommy Mondays: stop growing!



As I sit here still in my pjs with a sleeping babe and one off to school I pondered.......
So this is what life looks like as a mom of three? Two itty bittys and one angel baby. I still can't believe I've birthed three human beings. I don't feel old enough.. Ha I don't really feel young enough either. 
I'm in mommy limbo!

I am a week away from little man turning 4 months old. Where has the time gone? I'm still gathering my bearings here and I already have a 4 month old!! That's almost half a year and then what he turns  one!!?? 
When I sent my little lady off to kindergarten I was an emotional wreck. But now I have the blues! This is a real thing. The realization that time goes fast at a dramatic speed. And your once tiny little babies will be going to high school and getting married and driving cars before you even have the chance to blink. I have a hard time being in the moment with them. Because I'm trying sooo hard to cling to this age, this time in their little lives that will never happen again. I find myself staring {too long actually} trying to memorize every part of their little faces and little hands and little feet. 
Tell I'm not the only mom out there who does this? 

One thing they don't tell moms who bring home second baby. How instantly it makes your older child look like a giant. My sweet, precious little baby girl grew drastically overnight. I'm not even kidding her arms and legs were longer! Her hands were the size of human adult hands! She wasn't a baby anymore she's running around having grown up conversations with me. She's even reading to ME now!! I seriously want to cry! Time is seriously precious and is over  like that {snaps fingers}. No do overs, no pause and rewind buttons just one chance. 
I can't be bothered to waste time with silly things like cleaning, bathing or watching my shows. I have to spend every second just soaking up my time with them! Because I could never ever live without them! 

P.S I was kidding about the cleaning and bathing part. ;)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig