Thursday, March 26, 2015

{Conversations with a six-year old}




















Mommy: Riley I'm so upset I pumped 3oz of milk and then I didn't close the bag right and it spilled on the counter and I lost an ounce so now I only have 2oz of milk.

Riley: Does that mean you have to squeeze more?

Mommy: Haha Yes!


Riley: Siri I have a new baby brother!

Siri: I bet you say that to all your apple products.

Riley: What's apple problems?



Mommy: Make sure you sit on the floor with your cup....I mean juice box.

Riley: You said cup, it's a juice box....CRAZZZYY MAMA



{Clipping baby's nails}

Mommy: That's my worst nightmare {cutting their little fingers}

Riley: But it's not a nightmare this is real life.



Riley: Mommy in minutemen did they have TV's and electronics?

Mommy: No

Riley: Then what were they fighting for?



Mommy: What is that?

Riley: Stickers from the store.

{pulls out blank price tag stickers out of pocket}

Mommy: You took that many? What are you a trash collector?

Riley: Just curious.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi
    Missing you, Evan and Riley's antics. Will you be out this way before heading over the big ocean to the west? XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig