Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Conversations with a five-year old

Photo by Kristen Booth



At first I wasn't sure if I could keep this up. But Riley just surprises with the little gems that come out of her mouth. I don't think we will be having a problem at all!


Mommy to Daddy: You should have your "I'm bossy" {by Kelis} as your ringtone. 
Riley: I'm Poppsy
Mommy: No, I'm Bossy
Riley: You know who's bossy?
Daddy: Who?
Riley: Daddy!
Daddy: Because I'm the boss. You can tell everybody.
Riley: .....not my friends at school. 


Riley: My farts are silent that means quiet.
Daddy: What did you say?
Riley: None of your business


{Riley playing outside with the neighbors}

Mommy: Riley I can't see you.
Riley {yells back}: Don't worry


Riley: What's wrong mommy?
Mommy: I just miss daddy. I wish he could spend more time with us.
Riley: Here look at this picture that will make you feel better. {points to picture} That's Daddy.
Mommy: Thank you Riley. :)







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig